- Consistent durable case taper that manually adjusts to handle multiple box sizes
- Rugged construction with 16-gauge welded steel frame and powder coat paint finish
- Top and bottom belt drive for positive box conveying
- Dual masts with lead screws for greater stability of taping head
- 3M™AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Heads allow for low impact sealing that protects cases
- Compression rollers squeeze flaps to together to create a tight centre seam
- Adjustable side guides centre cases
- Emergency stop is positioned for fast and easy access
3M-Matic™ Case Sealer 700a With 3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Head is an adjustable top and bottom belt drive to dependably seal uniform cases at up to 40 per minute.
Seals case length of 6 inches and up; width of 6 inch to 21.5 inch; height of 4.75 inch to 24.5 inch.